You're going to learn something here! Spreadsheets make poor time tracking apps.
Yes, they are free (of virtually free becuase you already licensed them for other reasons). But that free timesheet template doesn't care if you make money or not. So if time is accidently logged in the wrong place, oh well... And you can't exactly track time on your iPhone, can you? Everybody has to share the same spreadsheet, or ask an admin to enter hours for them. Not exactly the best solution.
Take a look, and then download ST.
Hey I’m Mike with Standard Time thanks so much for joining me!
Are you using a spreadsheet to track your employee’s time?
I have a better way. It’s called Standard Time®. Let me show you a few things.
1. You can’t sync mobile devices with a spreadsheet. Within Standard Time you can.
2. Billing rates are impossible to keep up with. Do you have different billing rates for each client? It gets ugly pretty fast. Standard Time makes this easy to organize and keep in order.
3. Spreadsheets don’t look for user mistakes. That’s because it’s not a timesheet. Standard Time is a real timesheet and it’s made to look for those mistakes.
4. No project status. A spreadsheet won’t give you charts and graphs and tell you where you’re at. Standard Time does.
5. Got web access? No matter where you’re employee are at; whether working in the field or they’re working from home they can clock in and out and you can keep a status of where they’re at with their projects.
I hope you’ll take the time to look at Standard Time. Give it a free trial, download it. I’m Mike with Standard Time, see you next time.