Allow customers to log into your Web Timesheet to view project status. And download an Android customer app to sync with the cloud.
You can configure the program to allow your customers to log in and view their project status. But first your website must be available outside your firewall, and the Web Edition accessible by a browser. A username and password is required. Customers will log in with the same web URL you use.
The URL will be in this format:
What customers will see when they log in:
- Each project that is assigned to the client
- Estimated hours for each project
- Estimated costs
- Actual hours and actual costs
- Percent complete
- Time and expenses you have logged in the timesheet
There is also an Android app that sync’s with the Web Timesheet and pulls down all the same client information.
Customers using the Android app will see:
- Time and expenses logged to the client projects
- Invoices your have created
- Status of each project task
- Summary of time and expenses (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- The customer profile, which they can update
The Android app syncs every 15 minutes, so all the client information is always available on their phone. They can check project status at any time. Project communication is enhanced… customers know what is happing with their projects… they are happier… and projects proceed smoothly.
Download the free Android customer app from this link:
Benefits to customer login:
- Client communication is enhanced and accelerated
- Customer knows the status of their projects
- Customer sees when work is being performed
- Customer retention is increased
- Invoices are paid faster because client sees them immediately